Sunday, December 7, 2008

The underlying purpose for which this blog was created is simply this:
I am an obnoxiously outspoken young American who is sick and tired of seeing and hearing the constant liberal onslaught from the media and the university classroom. I am tired of watching millions of my peers herded like cattle to support the twisted ideology and sordid agenda of the far left! My goal is to blog on a daily basis about a wide array of subjects ranging from the new presidential administration, to the struggling economy, to widely covered court cases and everything in between. I will take aim at anyone and everyone who I feel is brining harm to our Country. I will never sugarcoat my opinions nor will I apologize for them! This blog will be the 1st Amendment in action! If you disagree with or don't like what I have to say please feel free to comment at anytime. However, I caution you; If you don't know what you're talking about or you don't support your argument with factual information I'll have no qualms with making you look ridiculous! 
     

No comments: